A. Shipping policy
- We can ship your order worldwide. (If you do not see your country during checkout, contact us directly by email.)
- Also, for express deliveries, contact us directly.
- Normal shipment of your order occurs about 2 to 5 workdays after we receive your payment (and okay).
- Thus production takes about 2 to 5 working days, after we receive your order/okay. Your order will be produced in, and shipped from, the Netherlands.
- You will receive an automated email with a track & trace code, from the shipping company, when they have received your parcel. If you have not received such an email, contact us directly by email.
- Shipping costs are displayed during checkout in euros excluding VAT/BTW. See some examples below.
- NL € 4.99 excl. VAT.
- BE € 6.99 excl. VAT.
- DE € 6.99 excl. VAT.
- FR € 9.99 excl. VAT.
- UK € 14.99 excl. VAT. (incl. Wales & Scotland, but excl. many islands, like, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, etc.)
- IE € 13.99 excl. VAT.
- Estimated shipping time
- Netherlands/Belgium (NL/BE). Generally delivery of your order takes about 1 working day door-to-door (98% of the time). You will receive a PostNL track-and-trace e-mail. We advise you to use PostNL’s app to track your shipment.
- Germany (DE). Delivery takes generally about 2 working days, door-to-door.
- France (FR). Delivery takes generally about 2 to 6 working days, door-to-door. The more south you are located, the longer it takes for your order to be delivered.
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Estimated shipping time to London is 3 working days (door-to-door), greater London area, generally 3 to 4 working days. “North England” about 4 working days.
- Wales, 4 working days.
- Scotland and Isle of man, around 4 to 5 working days, door-to-door.
- The (northern) islands generally 5 to 7 working days.
- Ireland (IE). The estimated shipping time to Ireland (door-to-door) is about 4 to 5 working days .
- Non-EU. Shipments to non-EU countries can be delayed due to customs. If this happens, it generally adds at least about 5 to 10 days.
- Do NOT store the material/vinyl in the box until use.
- After you have received your parcel, unroll the material/vinyl as soon as possible. Initial instructions are on the box
- Do NOT accept severely damaged parcels.
- If you do (your order was damaged during shipping), we will not be able to give you a new replacement product, free of charge. Refuse to accept the shipment and make the delivery company mark the shipment as damaged. This will allow us to directly ship you a new product.
- Do NOT give the shipping company permission to leave the package at your door, when you are not home.
- As you will no longer be insured against damages. If you do, we will not be able to give you a new replacement product, free of charge.
- Shipping delays occur. This is outside of our control.
- Black Friday, cyber Monday and Christmas can/will increase the door-to-door delivery times. Same goes for other holidays, strikes, wars, pandemics, etc..
B. Return/Refund/Cancellation policy
- After placing your order, your order cannot be changed or cancelled. Thus, if you have any questions? Contact us before hand.
- Make sure you order the right type of film in the correct size and shape with the correct design. If you have any questions just send us an email.
- We only make customized products. Customized/bespoke/personalized products cannot be returned or refunded. As our products are custom/bespoke/personalized products, that are made-to-order only, cut-to-shape/cut-to-size/custom-printed to the exact specifications of you, the customer.
- NL. This all is in accordance with Dutch law regarding customized/bespoke/personalized products (i.e., maatwerk).
- EU. As we only make bespoke/custom/personalized products. You cannot return your order and/or receive a refund. This all is in accordance with EU law, regarding customized products.
- UK. No it is not possible to return our products, and/or receive a refund. As our products are custom/bespoke/personalized products that are made to order, cut-to-shape/cut-to-size/custom-printed to the exact specifications of the customer. In accordance with UK law.
- PayPal refunds. PayPal refunds/returns do not apply to our customized/bespoke/personalized products. PayPal buyer protection policy does not cover the purchase of custom made products LINK PDF (section 3.2).
C. Payment Policy
You can use the following payment methods to pay for your order.
- Bancontact/Mister Cash.
- Bank transfer. Your order will go into production after we receive your payment to our international IBAN bank account.
- Rabobank, Boskoop, The Netherlands
- IBAN: NL08 RABO 0306 1684 80
- BIC/Swift: RABONL2U
- Credit/Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Cartes Bancaires, CartaSi, etc.).
- All your credit or debit card information is only shared with the payment provider not with us.
D. Contact Information
- Head Office Info: APPLYitYourself, Gouwestraat 8, 2771 CG, Boskoop, The Netherlands (by appointment only).
- Email: ilse at applyityourself.com
- Phone UK: +44 20 3287 2020
- Phone NL/EU: +31 (0) 85 04 70 630
- Banking info; Binken Online / Binken Sign Group, Rabobank, Boskoop, The Netherlands
- IBAN: NL08 RABO 0306 1684 80 – BIC/Swift: RABONL2U
- Dutch Chamber of Commerce no. 29018175
- UK Office Info: Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom (by appointment only).
The information you provide us will only be used to process your order. We only send emails directly related to your order, payment, shipment and order status. Nothing else.
We do not send out any direct marketing, follow-ups or other emails. We do not share any information with third-parties.
F. Term and Conditions
See them here.